Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome.....

Hi, I’m Abby! I am so glad you decided to stop by and take a look around at Pink Lemonade! I have been “creeping” on blogs for almost a year now and decided that it was time to step out there and give it a try. 
 
Wedding Day
I am a twenty-three year old wife, dreamer, and lover of life. I love everything about shopping, reading, and spending time with my family. Something that makes me extremely happy is to help others. I love helping others, not for my own pleasure, but because as a Child of the King if we are blessed we are supposed to bless others.

I try to combine my love for shopping and my love for helping others by of course buying as many pairs of TOMS as I can…I LOVE TOMS!! My husband and I love TOMS so much we both wore them on our wedding day!!

Wedding day shoes
 
And again.
 I just got married on July 30th, 2011 to the man of my dreams. Damon and I went to high school together, but hardly spoke to each other. We were from completely different circles. Four years after we graduated high school I got a random text from Damon that turned into a four hour conversation about everything from life, God, and dreams. One year later Damon and I walked down the aisle and became husband and wife. If you do the math it all adds up to six months of dating and five months to plan the wedding. I know it seems really fast, but we could not live without each other.   

In the process of going to school and getting married, Damon and I also remodeled a 100 year old farm house that we now call our home. I can’t wait to share before and after pictures of our home with you! COMING SOON.

I am also in school at the moment finishing up my Early Childhood Degree. I am in the home stretch…I begin student teaching in about a week. I was placed in kindergarten for my student teacher experience and I am so excited. I will be sharing what it is like in a daily life of kindergarten.

I hope you have enjoyed learning about me and my fast paced crazy life. Pink Lemonade is the place where I will be sharing more of who I am, events from my crazy life, and even the things I create. I hope you will grab something to drink and stay around for a while.







No comments:

Post a Comment