Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Be Who You Are.....



                The last couple of days I have been thinking a lot about what is Beauty? After spending quite sometime thinking about what the world thinks beauty is, I have discovered that the WORLD is wrong! The world says for someone to be beautiful they have to be tall, skinny, tan and flawless. Taking all that into consideration, by the world’s standards I am far from being beautiful. 



                Over time I have realized that no matter how hard I try I will never be what the world considers BEAUTIFUL, but I have come to terms that I am beautiful in my own way. The older I get, the easier it is for me to realize that “none of it is a big deal”.  Just be who you are!!
We all have insecurities, but do not let them hold you back!

Who I am:

I am LOUD

I am GOOFY

I have no filter between my brain and mouth

I am always trying to make people laugh

I am OUTGOING

I am a DREAMER

I am a SISTER

I am a WIFE

I am an Aunt to three amazing nephews

I am a daughter 

I AM WHO I AM!!


One day I will be a parent and one thing I will strive to instill in my children is to always be you, and love yourself. Be an individual!  



No comments:

Post a Comment