Thursday, May 24, 2012

Things I LOVE Thursday…..


After thinking about this for a while, I have decided to dedicate a whole day to the things I LOVE!!
Welcome to the first official things I LOVE Thursday….
Today I love:

 

John Mayer’s new album Born and Raised

 
The other night Damon and I went to Wal-Mart to pick up the new John Mayer album. I know you all are asking why we went and bought the whole album with all of the technology we have today; well the answer is simple, Damon and I are not really technology savvy. The other reason we bought the album is because we just simply like the feel of a CD!


The new industrial home décor trend 


With this new and upcoming trend I have started adding some industrial accents to my own home. My home is a mix of a little bit of everything! Things I pick up from vintage stores, home décor stores and even yard sales.  
(Stay tuned I will give a whole blog to my favorite local stores where I find lots of little goodies!!)


Summer


  Summer is almost here!!! I love the smell of summer…fresh cut grass; someone firing up the grill; kids playing in the sprinkler; and my favorite, the smell of tanning oil on skin while it is frying in the summer sun. What about the heat of summer? We all know living here in South Georgia we have some extremely HOT summers and when you factor in the humidity level, it is downright MUGGY, but there is just something about South Georgia summers. Especially, summer night’s right before the sun goes down and the fire flies start to come out. There’s nothing sweeter!

No comments:

Post a Comment