Friday, June 22, 2012

25 before 25


     Hey everyone, it is finally FRIDAY!!! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and here is a post to get you guys thinking about your own life over the weekend.


       In a year and a half I will be turning 25. I have always wondered what I would be like at the age of 25 and what sort of things I would have accomplished. The next year and a half will go by faster than I know it and I do not want the time to pass me by. So I created a list of 25 things I would like to accomplish before I turn 25. Here we go….

 
25 before 25

1. Get a big girl job
2. Go on a cruise
3. Go skinny dipping
4. Get a tattoo
5. Volunteer to help the sea turtles at Jekyll Island
6. Road trip across America
7. Become closer to God
8. Read more books
9. Get my Masters
10. Entertain more at our home
11. Go camping
12. Buy a MAC
13. Get my passport
14. LOVE myself more!
15. Eat dinner alone in a restaurant
16. Learn to cook more dishes
17. Send out Christmas cards
18. Be healthier
19. Visit Hershey, Pennsylvania
20. Be more open minded
21. Adopt an animal from a rescue shelter
22. Take an art class
23. Learn to sew
24. Forgive
25. Do more volunteer work
 
Do not let your life pass you by! Get out and do something exciting, crazy or just plain fun this weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Abby, I enjoyed your Friday and Monday posts. The "favorite things" party sounds wonderful. But, I'm too old for your group and they probably wouldn't like me velcro curlers or 1960s girdle! LOL

    I also liked your "bucket list"...at least that's what I'm calling it. Life is short; there is much to enjoy; and most importantly, to remember always that our real purpose here is to live for God and share is great gift--Jesus--with others through our words and daily living. Keep on shining Abby! God's got a great plan for you, and I can't wait to see where He will take you; place you; use you! I love you! Mema

    ReplyDelete