Monday, June 25, 2012

Pinterest Love on Monday


Happy Monday!! I hope that everyone had an excellent Monday.

Mondays are usually busy and I barely get to blog on Mondays, but today I have just a little bit of time before the Bachelorette and thought why not post some of my favorite finds on Pinterest.

How fun would it be to host a “Favorite Things Party”? I really want to host one soon. If you might be interested in being involved in one of these parties let me know. I also want to host a “Swapping Party”! This is where you bring items that you do not really want any more, but are in still in good condition and everyone at the party swaps items. 

 Click below to find out more

I absolutely love the color of the table, the vintage look and the mix with the modern lamps. 
 

Here we go again with the metal baskets. I love this cute basket with all the cook books in it. 

Click below to check out A bowl of lemons. Lots of cool ideas!

These star burlap door hangers are so cute! I really want to give making these a try. 

Click below to find the tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment