Friday, June 22, 2012

Things I LOVE Thursday….


Last week I missed posting Things I LOVE Thursday due to being super busy. That means that this week’s Things I LOVE Thursday will be kind of BIG!

BLOGGING 

I may not be very good at blogging. My blog may not be that exciting and my blog may not be that pretty, but I absolutely LOVE blogging. Blogging gives me the feeling that I am accomplishing something. I feel so creative when I blog. When my readers (not just my mama) tell me how much they love reading my posts and that a post speaks to them, well that just makes me feel like I need to write more. The feedback I get from my readers just fuels the fire in my little fingers to type away.

NEPHEWS 

For you guys that do not know, I have a sister who is five years older than me and she has three precious little boys who I think are the most amazing children I have ever seen. Being an Aunt is a lot of fun. I can spoil the boys by giving them cake and candy and then send them back home!! When my first nephew was born I started a special kiss with my nephews. I lick my pointer finger and rub it on their forehead. Now that the oldest is seven our special kiss is not cool anymore. 

WES

CAM

MAX

The love I have for those three little boys takes a big chunk of my heart. I cannot wait to have a couple babies of my own so my sisters can get a chance to spoil them rotten.


OLD VINYL RECORDS 

A couple of weeks ago I told you that I LOVE the industrial home décor trend that is hot right now… I have some of the baskets around my house, but I was not sure what to put in the baskets. Well…l I was in the GOODWILL the other day out thrift store shopping and came across SIX baskets of old records. The baskets were filled with lots of old gospel records…. not to interesting. Nothing against Gospel, but it might be a little strange to have Jesus sitting in a basket on my living room floor. Of course I started to dig through all the records. I found some very interesting records like: 







I found lots of old records that I fell in LOVE with. My pile just kept getting bigger. When I paid for all the records I only paid $3.00. The records look so good in the basket next to the entertainment center.

3 comments:

  1. I love it! You did a great job! Love you love Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Yo mama.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a fan too, Abby. I love the pics you posted of my great grandsons. Of course we all thinnk they are toooooo cute, and such three diverse personalities. :o)

    Keep up the good work. Even comments from Papa and his evaluation of the modern guy/hairdo (possum). LOL

    Love you, and I think you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete