Thursday, June 28, 2012

Things I LOVE Thursday


Hey Everyone! This Thursday is really exciting…

I’m super excited about some of the new things on Pink Lemonade! I have been making some updates to Pink Lemonade in an attempt to make it more user friendly.

NEW BUTTONS

kind of fuzzy

Up in the top right corner above my picture I have created three new YELLOW buttons. What do they do you ask? Well, the buttons help you follow me and Pink Lemonade on social networks like: Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter. When you click on the “F” it takes you to Pink Lemonade’s facebook, when you click on the “P” it takes you to my pinterest account so you can follow and when you click on the “T” it takes you to my NEW Twitter account. Yes, I finally got a Twitter! 


 Burt’s Bees’ 


I am so in LOVE with Burt’s Bees’ Beeswax Lip Balm! Just now, as I am writing this post, I reached into my bag and applied some of this wonderful Lip Balm to my lips. I know that Burt’s Bees’ has been out for a while, but I just cannot get over how much I love the way this lip balm makes my lips feel. It soothes, cools and refreshes your lips ever time you use it.  I use this lip balm all year round; in the winter when you lips get wind chapped and even during the summer when the sun burns my lips. Burt’s Bees’ not only carries eight different tips of lip balm, but also face, body, hair, baby, toothpaste, and outdoor care products. All of Burt’s Bees’ products use natural ingredients. If you are not using Burt’s Bees’ Products you are missing out!!

PicMonkey


OK everyone, if you like to edit photos and do not want to pay for a site to edit your wonderful non-professional photos, Picmonkey is a wonderful new site that I just ran across the other night. On Picmonkey you can even make collages. The buttons above were edited on Picmonkey. Hope you will check it out and enjoy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment