Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday...


      Today started out normal as usual except I was not in a very good mood at ALL. When I got to work I seemed to still be in a crappy mood. I’m not sure why I was in such a funky mood…. maybe the bad weather who knows. 

     About ten minutes after I got to work I was sitting in the office (which is a 9x8 concrete room with a desk and chairs and fits 13 people at one time everyday). I saw a roll of toilet paper…Umm what would be better then rolling the office right now? So….. I decided to start putting toilet paper in the ceiling. My wonderful coworkers and I just decided to make it a party day at work. A quick trip to the store for party supplies and three rolls of toilet paper later this is what you get…..







After decorating we had to really work

Very LARGE day camp

Back to the party 







Hope you had a WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!!  

2 comments: