Monday, July 2, 2012

Outfit Over Load


Happy Monday!!

It is so hard to believe that July is already here and will be gone before you can blink an eye.

My goal for the month of July is to blog more. Not only what I think about and what I am interested in, but to get feedback from my readers and sponsors.

To kick off July I am going to dedicate this whole post today to some great inspiration. When I say inspiration I really mean clothing therapy. If you have never been on the website POLYVORE you are missing out.

POLYVORE is an amazing website that has wonderful outfit inspirations. I am going to show you some of my favorite outfits on POLYVORE.  So here we go with outfit over load…..










Tortoise accessories are the new leopard.
 
Hope everyone has a great week!!


2 comments:

  1. Love that green dress! And the leopard flats!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are the best "spokeswoman" for so many products, brands and manufacturers. I hope they spot your blog and offer you some stipend for all your "help"!

    I love the outfits (for you), and what really comes to mind is how much your Aunt Lisa would have loved all this! You got it rockin' Jackie O!

    Love you and keep up the good work. Now, go organize your shoes again! LOL

    ReplyDelete