Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight

Hey everyone!! Today, I’ll be introducing my wonderful sponsors who have made a cozy spot on my sidebar. They are all amazing and you definitely need to hop over to their blogs and get to know them better!


Alli from Allena Mistral

Blog / Twitter / Pinterest / Bloglovin / Facebook

  
Tell me about your blog: 
My name is Alli and I blog over at Allena Mistral. My blog is a little bit of everything. I LOVE making things so you'll see a lot of DIYs, but you'll also see a lot of style and a lot of motivation. 

Something interesting about yourself:
I worked as a karaoke host for about 6 months.

Favorite time of the day: 
The evening: I get to hang out with my boyfriend and I get to craft and do other things with my time.

 
Breanna from Counting Blessing

Blog / Twitter / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram

Tell me about your blog: 
Hi everyone! I'm Breanna, the blogger behind Counting Blessings! I'm a twenty-something not-so-newlywed from Pennsylvania and I'm a 2nd Grade Teacher. After struggling with infertility for nearly two years, my husband and I are expecting our first baby (a little boy!) in December! We are over-the-moon excited, and can't wait to meet our little one! I blog about life, love, and everything in between! I hope you'll stop by and say hello! :)

Something interesting about yourself: 
I used to play the accordion :)
 
Favorite time of the day: 
I love evening...I love to light a few candles and cozy in for the night :)

 
Brook from Cutesy Bootsie

BlogTwitterPinterest InstagramFacebook
Tell me about your blog: 
I am a former Minnesotan living in sunny South Florida.  I haven't set foot on snow in nearly a decade and am sure I'd never remember how to drive in the icy tundra again.  Cutesy Bootsie is where I blog about whatever is going on in my life - the joys and the challenges.  I love to share my latest loves from reality TV to fashion and makeup to whatever my cute little dog might be up to. 

Something interesting about yourself: 
Hmmmmm.  I've been in six weddings.  The only girl I still talk to anymore is the one who had my as her maid of honor.  I also still have all the dresses - even the ugly ones.

Favorite time of the day:
My favorite time of day is early morning.  I hate to sleep past 7 o'clock but would rather get up and start my day even if that means sitting in my jammies and drinking coffee for hours.

 
Jade from An Organized Mess 

Twitter / Instagram / FacebookBlog
Tell me about your blog: 
An Organized Mess is just that. My blog is an organized version of my messy life. My posts are kind of like a box of chocolates -- you never know what you'll find!

Something interesting about yourself: 
I had an imaginary friend named Jimner as a child & YES she was a female. That's pretty interesting, right?

Favorite time of the day:
My favorite time of the day is definitely the evening. I enjoy it most because it's my time to unwind & let go of any worries from the day. 


Lindsay from Every Day Life

Blog
Tell me about your blog: 
"Hey y'all I'm Lindsay from Every Day Life! I'm a college student studying Mass Communications with a heart for the Lord. I'm into everything I can possibly be in and I stay active and busy all the time. I had a beautiful family and fabulous friends. God has placed so many blessings in my life and I thank Him daily for all this He is doing for me and will continue to do. I love life and remember that each day that I have I can never get back so I better take all the chances and opportunities that I have. Every Day Life is a place for me to share my thoughts, ideas, and sometimes craziness! I post about DIY craft projects, makeup, fashion, clothes, hair, and everything that could possibly be in between. I like to keep it fresh and new and down to earth. I love sharing my ideas with others and hearing about theirs as well. Every Day Life would love to have you come over and take a peek, even become a follower if you're up to it :) I promise you won't be disappointed!"

Something interesting about yourself: 
Something interesting is that I love to do crafts

Favorite time of the day:
My favorite time of day is the morning because it's a fresh start!


 
Sando fromThe Daily Deelight



Tell me about your blog: 
Hey there! I'm Sando from The Daily Deelight. My blog is a mix of food, fun, fashion, with a dash of sarcasm sprinkled on top. I'm a teacher by day and a Bethenny Frankel wannabe by night. Interesting combo, aye? I started my blog as a way of keeping track of the recipes I throw together in my kitchen...because sometimes they're kinda fabulous [toot-toot, that was my own horn]. I like to keep it real, keep myself amused, and drop it like it's hott. Sound like something you could digg? I would be deelighted if you stopped by to say hello! 
 
Favorite time of the day:
My favorite time of day is dusk. It's known as the 'magic hour' in the biz. The best lighting & the air feels like butter. :)


Tiffany from Mamma Bear Diaries


Tell me about your blog:
My name is Tiffany and I blog over at the Momma Bear diaries. I am a twenty something stay at home mom transplanted from Georgia to a blistering cold northern state. I'm in the middle of three bears. Sometimes, I cook, I always clean, and better yet I have the web design gene. 

Favorite time of the day:
My favorite time of the day is the evening. That's when my daughter calms down and I get some cuddle time with her and the hubs! My blog is my place to tell you about it all! Feel free to stop by and send me an email to say hello!

I hope you have enjoyed getting to know these wonderful ladies. Head over to their blogs and say Hello!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the cute intro, Abby. I'm happy to find these other blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out super cute! :) Thank you so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Abby! Thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete