Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday Social-Let’s talk about Fashion


This evening as the house begins to smell like spices and tomatoes I take a break from making homemade salsa with my mama to do my first LINK UP with Neely and Ashley. Exciting!!


Today’s Sunday Social is all about Fashion! Just my cup of tea.


Let’s get started….

What is your favorite store to shop at?

I do not have one favorite store. I have several just to name a few: TJMAXX, Old Navy, Target and New York &Company.  



If you could afford anything and everything, which designer brand would you covet?

I do not have a designer in mind; but I do have a website that sells vintage clothing from older designers. The website is called C.MADELEINES and it is amazing. I wish I could order whatever I wanted from there.


Must have closet staple?


A must have closet staple for me would be a scarf/pashmina. I have baskets and baskets of scarf’s/pashmina’s. I have winter ones, summer ones, long ones, short ones, solid ones, striped ones and patterned ones. You can add a pop of color to any outfit or even to give an old tote a new look.


Favorite kind of shoes?
 
I have a love hate relationship with shoes. I love to have shoes and my husband thinks I have way too many (which husband does not think that); but if I have the option of going barefoot I would choose that over any cute pair of shoes.

Best clothing deal you've ever gotten? 

One day as I was getting my nails manicured and afterwards I walked next store to a cute little boutique called Elle’s. As I was walking around, I spotted this room that had a sign that said everything in this room is $14.95.  WHAT? I went right on in trying things on. When I got finished I walked out with 2 
Flying Tomatoes tops for $14.95 a piece. What a steal!!  

 
Style you'd love to try?



Kardashian Kollection Leopard Jumpsuit

One style that I would love to try would be the JUMPSUIT. I do not know if they are in style now, but if I could find one (leopard) I would so try to rock the look.

1 comment:

  1. I love my pashmina scarf/blanket. I had three sewed together for football season to keep warm at the games and I get compliments on it all the time! Very Cute blog and loved your social Sunday answers!

    Laura
    http://adventuresinthelakecountry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete