Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday Social



 It’s another week of Sunday Social! I am linking up Neely with and Ashley again!
This week’s questions are all about TRAVEL



1.    What is the best trip you've ever been on?

The best trip that I have ever been on would have to be when my mom and sister just packed up and left for the weekend. We did not know where we were going or where we would end up. We had no plan, no destination in mind and we were not in a hurry.  Somehow we ended up in Asheville, North Carolina.  We stopped whenever we wanted. It was so much fun!!

2.    What is your best idea for a girl’s weekend trip?

The best girl’s weekend to me would have to be a weekend spent with only my favorite girls, none of the girls that I am nice to just because I have too. (Do not act like you do not have any of those girls in your life.) Somewhere tropical with lots of cute local shops so we can have the best of both worlds. We could lie out in the sun and shop all in the same area. That would be amazing!

3.    What is your best idea for a couple’s trip?

Well, since I am married, the best couple’s trip would be anywhere where we can be alone without television or phones. A trip where we can spend quality time together no matter the location; but I would prefer somewhere cold!

4.    What is the best vacation on the cheap?

A vacation on the cheap would have to be when Damon and I head to his parent’s lake house for a couple of days. Whether we are by ourselves or with his family the lake always seems like a mini vacation. The lake house is so peaceful, quiet and refreshing.  

5. What is the place you most want to visit?

If I could pick any trip no matter the cost I would have to pick Italy. That has been a dream of my husbands and mine since we got married. Hopefully one day we can make it there.

6. What are your vacation necessities?
 
When going on vacation my necessities would be one of everything. No matter how long I am going on vacation I all ways bring way more than I need. But….. if I had to pick a necessity when traveling it would be my Burt’s Bee’s Products.

Have a great Sunday! 


2 comments:

  1. Wow that sounds like such an awesome trip with your mom and sister! I have never done anything like that. What a blast! Sounds like an amazing experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check with Aunt Gina on that Italy trip: that's where she's from, and I think she might have some valuable input/suggestions. Hope you get to go before your 30th birthday! :o)

    ReplyDelete