Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunday Social


It is Sunday and you know what that means, Sunday Social with Neely and Ashley. If you have not already linked up with Sunday Social you are missing out…



It feels great to be back into the blogging world. I have been down with a bad stomach virus for the last couple of days.


1. What is your dream job?

My dream job would be to become a successful event planner.

2. If you had just won the lottery and didn't need to work for money, what would you do with your time?

I would travel a lot! When I was not traveling I would spend the rest of my time volunteering with different nonprofits organizations.

3. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

When I was growing up all I wanted to be was a teacher. I followed that dream and now I am just looking for a job.

4. What piece of career advice would you give to someone just starting out in your field?

The one piece of advice I would give to anyone going in the education field would be do not major in Early Childhood alone. Get a minor in anything else like Special Ed or History.  I only give this advice to set you apart from other people competing for the same position.

5. Biggest Pet Peeves either in life or in blogging or at work

The only pet peeve that I can think of at the moment is when I am washing dishes and someone throws a drink in the sink or tries to wash their hands.

6. Biggest Fears

Not really sure what my biggest fears are, but I am a big hypochondriac. I always think there is something wrong with me. Right now I will rarely eat pork because I am freaked out about getting a worm in my brain. I know I am a little crazy! 



3 comments:

  1. good luck with your job search! the whorl needs good teachers!!
    and how wonderful you would donate your time volunteering to help others...
    i am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love to volunteer and when I have time especially around the holidays. Thank you for following Pink Lemonade and I started following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we have similar answers; my exact response to #3 :)

    happy sunday!

    best of luck on the job hunt;i know it blows lol

    ReplyDelete