Thursday, July 12, 2012

Things I LOVE Thursday….


Hey everyone! I hope that all of you guys are having a wonderful week. Only one more day until the weekend…Hang in there!! 

Today is Thursday and here are just a few things that I LOVE this week.


Books


I LOVE TO READ!! In the past five years I haven’t read very many books for pleasure. There is nothing better than a good book on a summer’s day. If I read anything it was usually for school. Since I graduated this past May I haven’t accomplished a lot outside of three things: read, read more and then read some more. My three favorite authors are Nicholas Sparks (of course), James Patterson and Mary Higgins Clark. Currently, I am reading The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks. I would recommend this book to anyone. The Best of Me is different than many of the other books Nicholas has written. If you have not read it yet you should give it a read.

Button Swappers/Sponsors 

down there

Ok guys, if you haven’t noticed the neat little buttons on the bottom right hand side of the page, you should. Let me take a minute to explain why I LOVE them. The little buttons on the bottom right hand side of the page are my Button Swappers/Sponsors. If you click on their neat buttons it will take you to their blog (stay and look around for awhile. They are some really neat bloggers.) and if you look on their sidebars you will see MY button.  Swapping buttons with my fellow blogging friends helps MY blog get noticed more in the world of blogging. So far I have 8 wonderful new friends in the blogging world that have helped Pink Lemonade get tons of new visitors and traffic. I am new to the blogging world and every day I am learning something new and exciting.  Keep watching throughout the month and I will do a Guest Spotlight for each of them introducing them and their wonderful blogs.

CRAFT WARS 


If you LOVE being crafty I HIGHLY suggest you watch Tori Spelling’s new show called Craft Wars. Three shows have already passed and I can’t believe I am just blogging about this wonderful show. If you have not seen the show yet, pencil it in on your calendar for this Tuesday at 10 p.m. on TLC. The show is a spin-off of Cupcake Wars that is also on TLC. Three contestants are given some type of objects and then have to craft whatever the judges ask for. The first show the contestants were given sports equipment and then had to make a duffle bag to carry other sports equipment. The second show the crafters were challenged to create outdoor furniture pieces for a summer barbecue using beach toys. The third show the crafters had to make a pet house out of pet toys. That was really cool; but MY favorite so far was the play house the crafters made from school supplies. 

Hope you guys have enjoyed Things I LOVE Thursday! See you tomorrow


No comments:

Post a Comment